December 4, 2019
Good afternoon Wildcat Families,
Our Wilson PTA Jog-A-Thon kicked off today with an exciting whole school Pep Rally!
We are thrilled about this year’s program! We hope our fundraising will be simpler, more profitable, and more FUN this year. Our Jog-A-Thon includes EVERY student. Students will participate in a fun, fitness event that also focuses on character building, all while helping our school raise much-needed funds.
This year, our entire school is raising funds for Various Programs and Field Trips. Our goal is to raise $16,000.
We need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support Wilson Elementary:
- Register your student on funrun.com by searching “Wilson Elementary,”
- Once you do, your student will receive a FREE GIFT just for being registered.
- Then, use funrun.com to log pledges for your child.
- Reach out to sponsors. Sponsors can be friends and family who want to support our fundraiser. Every student’s goal is to connect with 10 sponsors, and with funrun.com’s smart sharing tools, reaching out to sponsors is easier than ever.
- The easiest way to get pledges is to simply click the Facebook share button on your student’s pledge page.
- You can also use the Easy Emailer to connect with friends and family.
- As you gather pledges, be sure to record each sponsor’s e-mail address so they have the opportunity to easily pay for your student’s pledge online via credit card
- Ask your child about the MindSpark: Wild West Character Lesson of the Day!
- This year’s theme combines S.T.E.A.M. skills with character-building. In this thrilling Sci-Fi-Western theme, your students and the MindSpark kids must compete in six “Character Duels” to rescue Dr. Shock. Along the way, they’ll learn about Honesty, Gratitude, Generosity, Kindness, and Humility.
- Join along by watching the fun character videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Jog-A-Thon on December 12!
- All students are included in the Jog-A-Thon, regardless of financial participation.
- Students will be running 30-35laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer!
Thank you for supporting our school.
We hope to see you next week at the Jog-A-Thon!
Ms. Contreras & Wilson PTA